The compiz-kde package. How do you get it working?

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Wed Aug 29 16:49:58 UTC 2007

I installed it. But now what do I do?

This seems to be a much smoother process on the GNOME (i.e. Ubuntu) side.

All I can find on this subject relates to installing Beryl.

I don't need Beryl. I don't want exploding or burning windows. The
shadowing (and to a lesser degree, the wobbly stuff) is all that I'm
interested in. I've got it working fine in GNOME (thanks to the
handy-dandy "desktop-effects" program).

The compiz-kde package is in the Ubuntu feisty repo, so there must be a
reason for that. :)

Curiously,

--
            Scott