Printing from 32bit firefox in 64bit Feisty

Thomas K. Gamble tkg at lanl.gov
Wed Aug 29 15:45:09 UTC 2007

Has anyone been able to get printing to work in this configuration?  All I can
get is the default postscript printer to show up in the print dialog.  I
tried configuring the filters in the print manager, but this didn't work.

--
Thomas K. Gamble
System/Network Administrator, Information Systems Security Officer

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
    Henry Kissinger