WengoPhone vs. Skype

Jeff.Hodges at KingsMountain.com Jeff.Hodges at KingsMountain.com
Mon Aug 27 17:34:25 UTC 2007

gene.heskett at verizon.net said:
> The US isn't listed at all.

That's not correct. According to google, it's mentioned 87 times on their
pages..

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Agizmoproject.com+%22united+states%
22&btnG=Google+Search>

Also, I've been using Gizmo for ~2 yrs now, and I'm based in the US. I have
one of their free US-based Area775 call-in numbers allocated too..

<http://support.gizmoproject.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&
_i=178>

> How about gismo to gismo users here in the states?  Cost?

Free of course, it's just packets going over the IP backbone.

Also, the Gizmo project is a jabber client, so jabber-based IM works with it,
or alternatively you can use a different jabber IM client with/for your Gizmo
account.

=JeffH