PDF double sided printing

adams k7qo at commspeed.net
Sun Aug 26 14:47:37 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-26 at 15:08 +0300, Nigel Ridley wrote:
...snip snip...

> Are you able to print in 'Landscape' mode using kpdf?
> I have an Epson all_in_one (CX3700) and using Edgy it wouldn't. I installed
> Acroread to overcome the problem.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Nigel

I was not able to use kpdf to print the document.  I can view
the document using 'evince', 'kpdf', and other PDF viewers.
But, when I go to print using kpdf there are pages which
kpdf prints an error message for and it skips the pages
on output.  This makes the resulting printing unusable
as front and back pages do not match, i.e. the page
numbers should be +1 off.

I sent an email to one of the support people on the
development page but I have not heard a peep from them.

Thanks,

Chuck

P.S.  I moved the document to my web page, then printed
it using my wifes WinXP machine.  Didn't want to.  Had to.