default autologin session type

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Tue Aug 14 17:06:14 UTC 2007

Hi list,

After years on Suse I want to give (K)ubuntu a try.

Passwordless autologin is allowed for a second user (not the superuser)
The problem is I want the default session type to be Kde but the actual
situation defaults to the last session.
Please help me save my wife the agony of occasionnaly booting under Gnome.
I searched hard but could not find where that parameter is stored.

Setting: ubuntu.desktop isntalled on top of KUbuntu 7.0.4

Thanks		Perry

--
BOFH excuse #13: we're waiting for [the phone company] to fix that line