Fwd: Debian/(K)Ubuntu Open Office Instant Messenger

thomasasta at gmx.net thomasasta at gmx.net
Tue Aug 14 15:14:36 UTC 2007

There is a first package out of the open office Instant Messenger for Kubuntu/debian..

please test it... Thanks

>Hi all,

build a debian Package for Kubuntu 7.04. Because I infrequently build Packages you should use it with caution. I test it on my own system without Problems.

http://web2.m18s21.vlinux.de/retroshare/retroshare_0.3.11c.deb

ed2k://|file|retroshare_0.3.11c.deb|3131386|D5C37A2B30D0E89073594AA04F935468|/

Btw: I like to know which dependencies retroshare has to other Packages, so I could register it in the Package.

Please Report if the package runs, or fails.

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1800563&forum_id=618174

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1753227&forum_id=618174

thx