media player

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:28:15 BST 2007

On Monday 13 August 2007 06:05:33 am Creasen Pillay wrote:
> Hi
>
> What program can i use to play movies on Kubuntu? I also want to get it
> to display onto my tv.
>

> Creasen

Do you have a laptop?  IF so the normal keystrokes to move the screen to a
secondary monitor will work.  If you have the TV connected via SVHS, or
whatever other connection.

I have a Dell, and I have tested connecting it this way, and [Fn]+[F8] does
work (if you are patient, it takes a few seconds to adjust and display the
picture).  However, as the old saying goes, "Your Mileage May Vary".

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.