kmail gmail & konqueror

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:40:52 BST 2007

On 2007-08-08, Rick wrote:

> what is causing the problem in using kmail as the client,
> with gmail as the pop3, I'm not getting back my email posting to the list?
> actual to several "ubuntu" lists.

If you want to see your posted mails on the list you have to use any other
SMTP, but not gmail's. That's what I'm doing.

It happens on all mailing lists, not only on ubuntu's.

If you _do_ want to use gmail's SMTP you either have to guess your mail has
been received by finding out someone has answered or by having a look at
gmane's k/ubuntu newsgroups.

--
lanzen