Upgrade of Qt

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Fri Aug 10 08:46:55 UTC 2007

Hi,
After installing 4.3.1 I relinked my root QT dir ($QTDIR) to the 4.2.3 version, recompiled everything (with same ./configure options are previously) and the same problems were also there. So it is a mess at the moment on Linux Ubuntu. Windows and fedora are just fine. I tried playing around with qtconfig, but I cannot get it right.

tx anayway.
Someone has a solution?

Unless you have a business reason I say don't upgrade if you have something
that  works the way you want it to especially in Linux.  I use QT3 to
develop DB applications for PostgreSql. My clients don't care what version I
develop on just that the app works and looks lkike they want.

Just my 2 centavos