Upgrade of Qt

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Thu Aug 9 19:40:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

At our company, we develop programs running on both Windoze and Linux
using Qt. I am responsible for the linux implementation. I have one big
problem, every time I upgrade to a newer version of the library, I have
problems with th elook and feel of the application. The lines are drawn
very ugly and lot of the buttons are no longer usable. This only happens
on Ubuntu, on Fedora everything works from the first time without
hassle. Using qtconfig, I can adjust some things, but the look is not
satisfactory on Ubuntu. Please help me, because I do not want to go to
Fedora!

Tx