cups pdf printer driver install for Kubuntu 6.06

Christophe Guilbert cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
Thu Aug 9 02:32:34 UTC 2007

Hi guys ,

Cups pdf driver is already installed , but I can't see any driver to
install with the printer tool.  I
 see Kmail pdf driver thought.
Spent 2h on it already , and could not find a way to install cups pdf
printer driver.
Well, I could find things for Ubuntu with their specific tools ... but
nothing for Kubuntu.
Each time I google search with Kubuntu, I found ubuntu stuff first. this
is annoying me because I really want to use kubuntu tools.

How can I install Cups pdf driver (preferentially with tools provide by
Kubuntu)

Thanks a lot

Christophe Guilbert, Ph.D.
Mission Bay Genentech Hall
UCSF, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
600 16th Street, Suite # S-126-D
Genentech Hall, MC 2280 San Francisco, CA  94158-2517
Office      : 415-476-0707
Office fax  : 415-476-0688
Email: cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
http://mondale.ucsf.edu