kmail gmail & konqueror

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Wed Aug 8 16:36:12 UTC 2007

Rick wrote:

> what is causing the problem in using kmail as the client,
> with gmail as the pop3, I'm not getting back my email posting to the list?
> actual to several "ubuntu" lists.

That's normal.  Gmail doesn't send them back to you because they have the
same message-id as the message you sent.

> note: even with konqueror I can't access my gmail account, must use opera.

Sure you can.  But you have to tell Konqueror to use a fake browser ID (just
about _any_ other fake id seems to work - I think mine currently is set to
the latest version of Mozilla on XP)
--
derek