Please add tag to subject

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Tue Aug 7 23:17:42 UTC 2007

Art Alexion wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 21:19 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:
>> at least give it a glance before asking the rest of
>> us to change our preferences to accomodate you.
>
> Derek,
>
> You aren't defining yourself as "the rest of us", are you?

In this case, yes.  You are asking _everybody_ to accomodate your specific
case.  Some other people may appreciate it, too, but they also will have to
make changes - they just may be happier to do it than I will.

I'm surprised at you, Art.  I know that the technical problems of mail
clients that don't understand list headers aren't beyond you...
--
derek