Backup part 2

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Tue Aug 7 18:49:12 UTC 2007

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Backup part 2
From: Neil Winchurst <neil at holsdev.vispa.com>
To: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Date: 08/07/2007 11:39 AM
> Thanks for all the help regarding backing up my hard drive. It seems
> that the best option is an external hard-drive. Having searched around
> the internet, there are so many to choose from Sigh.
>
> Once I have bought the drive, are there any recommendations as to how
> to best use it please? Which program for example.
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil Winchurst

I am using backuppc and like it fairly well. It took me about 60 minutes
to set it up and tweak it the way I wanted it. Now it just works.

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and bredth of it.