Compiz / Beryl on KDE?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 10:03:59 UTC 2007

On 05/08/07, Pierre Hansson <316097 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually I have the same problems as Dotan, and unfortunantly I have no
> solution. What I do know is, if I create a new user and then login then it
> works, so for me it must be some setting that is wrong.
>
> Anyway, you say viewports, have looked around and I can't find that setting.
> Can someone guide me? There's alot of settings. I think it's worth a  try.
>
> /phx

Could you tar up the new users' home directory and mail it to me? I'll
see what I can discover. Send me your other related configuration
files as well, or better yet, the procedure that you used to install/
enable Beryl.

Also, please tell me what graphics card you use.

To confirm, you are using KDE, no?

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/