Q: howto listen to rael audio in 74-bit edgy?

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sun Aug 5 03:25:18 UTC 2007

On Saturday 04 August 2007, Knapp wrote:

> Just to keep this wonderful conversation on track, I would have to say that
> the only way to stay a moron is to hide your ignorance about "rael" audio
> and 74 bit systems. By the way, I still remain ignor-ant about this.
> LOL

That's ignerint.  No wonder Linux is failing to take the world by storm when
so many of it's users is so ignerint.

(No all you freaked out too-serious people, I'm not a troll.  I'm just in a
goofy mood, and making a poor attempt at being funny.  Hah hah.  Funny.  Get
it?  Right.)
--
D. Michael McIntyre