KDE 4 Beta 1

Magyari, Balázs tripatos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:42:46 UTC 2007

I guess the real problem is that the quality of Beta software isn't
very standardized. I also think many final software isn't really final
either. But I have used some Google Beta software without any issues
(in Windows), however there are some Beta software which should still
be called an Alpha (according to me)... So, what does Beta in the case
of KDE means? :-) Sorry for that quite "newbie" question...
Balázs