MP3 player is "full" but has no files on it...

Laurent Asorne laurent.asorne at gmx.lu
Thu Aug 2 18:16:04 UTC 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007 20:01:53 Greg Booth wrote:
> > Check your file names. Names that are valid on Linux aren't always
> > valid on fat32.
> >
> > Greg
>
> Er uh, maybe not fat32, whatever proprietary inefficient file system
> may be in use by said mp3 player...

When I click on the icon of the MP3 Player in /media/, it already shows that
its usage is 99% even before I make any transaction ... Doesn't that mean
that the system has infos about this specific device in memory and that this
memory only needs to be refreshed or deleted?

Laurent Asorne
--
Q:	How many IBM types does it take to change a light bulb?
A:	Fifteen.  One to do it, and fourteen to write document number