Another question about Samba and fstab

Pierre Hansson 316097 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:29:47 UTC 2007

Hi again everybody, hope you don't mind me "spamming" the list with more
question, new to this and trying to learn as much as possible, the plan is
to migrate all the computers from Windows.

Anyway, the following line is from my fstab:

//192.168.1.20/Music /home/phx/music smbfs
auto,workgroup=X,rwx,credentials=/root/.credentials,uid=1000,umask=000,user
0 0

Isn't it supposed to mount at boot or have I forgotten something, because it
doesn't. I have to "sudo mount -a" then the shares show up as they should.

Thanks for all your help, really appreciate it!

/phx