edgy: kmilo & laptop hotkeys

Francisco Borges f.borges at rug.nl
Sat Sep 30 14:37:35 UTC 2006

Hello!

I just upgraded to Edgy (Dell Inspiron 6400), and I can't use most of
the special keys in it, despite the fact that the code values are pretty
much the same for any laptop [1] and despite the fact that the
kubuntu-laptop-buttons is listed as implemented [2].

[1]:https://wiki.kubuntu.org/LukaRenko/Keycodes?action=show

[2]:https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/kubuntu-laptop-buttons

* Can anyone give me info on how to get kmilo to work or how to find out
  about it (i.e. kmilo docs)?

* Is there any package that could be interfering with kmilo?

* Is there any other package that I might be missing?

* Do I need to enable something or run some wizard of some sort to get
  it to work?

Cheers!
--
Francisco