Flash in Firefox (was Re: gnome or kde?)

Gert Gast gert.gast at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 03:12:08 BST 2006

On a Mac ppc processor? I had no luck following their instrcutions precisely

Gert

On 9/25/06, Steve Grace <sgrace at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 10:46 +1000, Gert Gast wrote:
>
> > I've got Kubuntu installed on an old G3 Powerbook, and it works great
> > apart from the fact that I never could get Flash to work in Firefox.
> >
> I had no trouble with Flash in Firefox. However, the way I installed it
> was to go to a Flash-based site and download it directly from Adobe,
> following their installation instructions.
>
> Steve

_____________________'Making Internet Work for You'____________________
Dr Gert Gast -- CommunicationsDesign -- +61+2 66848 015, mobile 041 8260 834
48 Parkway Drive,Ewingsdale NSW 2481, Australia <mailto:gert.gast at gmail.com>