gnome or kde?

Henri Girard henrigira at
Sun Sep 24 09:16:09 BST 2006

you can install kde3.5.4 (from kubuntu website link) or from automatix
kde3.5.3 then you will have all apps for developping if you need it...
then you just do sudo apt-get udpate (with the link in sources.list ) and
after sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
i always have a problem with audio creator then add -f in your command