Installing Firefox

Billy Pollifrone billy at silverbaseball.com
Sat Sep 16 13:22:04 UTC 2006

I wanted to add that you'd do an apt-get update and then an apt-get
upgrade when a new version is put in the repositories and you'll get
the newest one. You can always put the source version in, which tends
to release sooner, but then you'll need to manually upgrade. If you do
alot of source installing, you may want to look into "checkinstall"
which allows you to create a deb file from your source so that you may
use dpkg to remove it later.

- Billy