Laptop and dock station

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Wed Sep 13 10:24:35 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have buy a laptop (ACER TravelMate 8200) as well as a corresponding dock
station (ezDock). It works well, but there is one little problem concerning
X:
- It activates the screen of the laptop and the screen of my monitor (during
boot or shutdown, the screen of the laptop is not activated).
- I cannot choose a higher resolution that graphic card and monitor can
handle.
I suppose it is something to configure with X, but I have no idea what and
where to search.
Anyone an idea?
Thanks.
--