Kontact / koffice

Richard cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 12 20:41:26 UTC 2006

since these apps use KDE gui, is there going to be more unity between
apps, aka: in kmail (right click ) open attach spreadsheet into kspread...
or,...your in kword, you type a letter, with to and subject field header, then
right click and select mail it. (via KMail)

How about using sqlite database for the back end, to tied all these apps
together, and using kexi for a front end app.
----

Here one: "Kfind" to coin a phase, that uses sqlite to catalog your hard
drive, ...etc and be able to read all types of files... and store data into
sqlite for find things... like " part of phone# OR parts of address...etc.
aka: spotlight on the mac. ( but much better) <grin>

---
Again, this something I am seeing more I use kubuntu.
"And you still can't add a row into kspread".

Cheer's
Rich