evolution now running firefox

Daryl Sayers darylXYZ at ci.com.au
Tue Sep 12 00:00:24 UTC 2006

I have installed evolution on my kubuntu dapper 6.06.1 via aptitude. I am
able to read and post mail fine. However, when reading mail, clicking on
a highlighted web address does nothing. I have firefox configured as my
default browser. If I select the link with mouse 3 a dialog box appears and
asks if I wish to "Open Link in Browser". Selecting this option also fails
to do anything. Firefox is workinig fine when run from the normal menus.
Seems to be a possible mime problem but I no idea on how to check the
problem.

--
Daryl Sayers
To reply please remove the XYZ from the email address.