archive's connection fails

Roshan Mansinghani rosh1182 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:57:51 UTC 2006

Tom,

Are you sure your wireless connection actually works?  A great way to check
is to type:

ping www.google.com

in the command line.  If you are not connected, it will just sit there and
do nothing.  If you are, you should start seeing some output pretty
quickly.  Let it sit there for about a minute or so if you don't see
anything.  Please post the output of that command as well as:

ifconfig