Q: Superkaramba stability

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 19:16:27 UTC 2006

On Saturday 09 September 2006 9:53 am, D. R. Evans wrote:
> On 08/09/06, Ron Morse <rbmorse at comcast.net> wrote:
> > My experience on 32-bits was similar, to the point I don't
> > use it anymore.
>
> Have you ever found any kind of replacement?
>
> Isn't it annoying when one reads in places like "Linux Journal" that
> there are various great replacements for Windows programs and when one
> tries them one discovers that the replacement is... let's be polite...
> not usable.
>
> Sorry, I'm digressing.

Huh, yes you are. . :-).

However, I use SK everyday but just for Liquid Weather++ (v12.1).  I wasn't
aware that SK has ceased being actively developed.  But, I'm like the other
poster, I really don't just sit and stare at my desktop, so things like SK
are just a novelty to me.  I use LW++ because it references The Weather
Channel, whereas ForecastFox uses Accuweather.  Accuweather is "OK" but there
are times when they're just not up to par.  So I balance them.

Anyway, now I'm digressing.

But, I have found SK to be kinda shaky at times, and in need of a little
coaxing to run right.  But, since I don't "depend" on it, its no big deal.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

http://risenbooks.com Christian bookstore