Bug Reporting

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 10 19:06:34 BST 2006

> On Saturday 09 September 2006 12:08, Leonard
> Chatagnier wrote:
> > Want to file a bug report but can't find out how
> to do
> > it. Looked for 'bugreport" tool I used in
> Debian(think
> > that's the right name) but no apt search/show or
> wajig
> > whichpkg picked it up. Would appreciate someone
> > directing me to Kuubuntu's prefered howto or wiki
> for
> > bug reporting and also the prefered bug reporting
> tool
> > to use(the software that gathers the data needed
> in
> > the bug report and the email addresses). Thanks
> for
> > any suggestions.
> >
> > Leonard Chatagnier
> > lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
>
> https://launchpad.net/bugs
>
> Fill in the info. Give it a title that will say the
> issue/bug in 10 words or
> less. Select the package (there is a link to the
> right of the package input
> box that will allow you to search the actual package
> the bug corresponds to),
> then type up the bug details (who, what, when,
> where, why, and how). If you
> have logs make sure you provide them as well.

Thanks Richard, this will get me going. I scouted the
site just before this reply and am a little surprised
that I couldn't find a bug report on mozilla-mplayer
not playing embedded videos on mozilla browser and
getting the message: application/x-mplayer2) requires
the proper plug-in to play. One will soon be posted.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net