Adept Manager not working

Koen trudiekoen at
Sat Sep 9 22:15:11 BST 2006

Can not save in Kate....."document can not be saved. as it is not possible
to write to file:///etc/apt/sources.list. Check that you have write access
to this file or that enough disk space is available."

Believe me I got more than enough disk space.
Can someone help

-----Original Message-----
From: kubuntu-users-bounces at
[mailto:kubuntu-users-bounces at]On Behalf Of Koen
Sent: 09 September 2006 11:09 PM
To: kubuntu-users at
Subject: Adept Manager not working

Can somebody send me a copy of their /etc/apt/sources.list so that i can
paste it into my kate.
I tried to install firefox as a default browser without luck insteat my
sources.list gets replace by either mozilla or firefox.
What am I doing wrong?
How do I install Firefox? I tried all the commands in the user
There is no games in do I put them back?

kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users at