RE : Tor

Patrick.Healy patrick.healy at ul.ie
Fri Sep 8 07:00:06 UTC 2006

To the Kubuntu Community,

A few minutes ago I sent erroneuusly sent a follow up to the message below, thinking I was sending a personal message to a student of mine.  (Blame stupid Microsoft Exchange, which I have to use here.)

As it contains sensitive information that should have not been spread publicly I can only plead with each member of the community to not disclose its contents or pass it along further.

Yours in trust,
Patrick Healy