kdocker-like application?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:37:25 UTC 2006

> Evans uses a 64bit machine if I am not mistaken. Evans?

Yes, I do.

> Perhaps it is not available in a 64bit version?

I was thinking that it should be, because it was available in Mandriva
2006. But now I think about it, the Mandriva system has a habit of
installing 32-bit apps on a 64-bit system, so it is possible (although
a bit unlikely) that it was a 32-bit app and I didn't notice.

So maybe that's the problem: maybe it's not available in a 64-bit version.

I'll add it to my semi-infinite to-do list to try to build it from
source and see what happens.