One user, two passwords?

MLA mla at forrussia.org
Tue Sep 5 17:18:59 UTC 2006

    I'm toying with a couple of ideas for security, and was wondering if it's
possible to assign a user two passwords, each with different levels of
permissions. For example, password A is for normal login, maybe some
administrative tasks, while password B is the key to the kingdom, rm -rf /
kind of power. I've been looking through the documentation on sudo, but
haven't found anything relevant yet. I suppose the first question I should
ask is if it's even possible to have two passwords?
    :Peter