Nubie needs help!

David Mackie mcd at gol.com
Mon Sep 4 13:41:08 UTC 2006

Hi, again -
	two things I should say :

1. for Mac PPC, the best distro is "Yellow Dog". YD specialize in PPC
architecture. Now up to version 4.1   .   .   .   I think. Loved it on my
aged iBook. However, you might have problems with anything older than G3

2. Y'all ain't no relation to Richard Helms, ex Director of the
CIA . . . . . . 're ya ? Used to golf with him, way back . . .

	Okay, that's a long shot . . . but it might explain why you're referring
to "classic MAC". You mean a Mac Classic ? ? ? ? ? ? Sheeee-yit !

	McDave