kmail sending problem

don henson dhensonuk at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Sep 1 06:55:31 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm running Kubuntu 6.06.  I recently had to reinstall onto my laptop
and I have a problem with KMail.  Whenever I try to send an email I get
the follwing error message -

Sending failed:
Message sending failed since the following recipients were rejected by
the server:
p (The server responded: "<p>: Recipient address rejected: need
fully-qualified address")
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the
problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox'
folder.
The following transport protocol was used:
DHenson

Everything else works but I can't send any messages.  I have Kubuntu
also on my desktop computer, with the same identity and
sending/receiving settings and that works fine.

Can anyone help?

Donald