Firefox 2.0 under Kubuntu Edgy Eft - tab management

cliff1976 kubuntu at cliff1976.com
Sun Oct 29 10:25:05 UTC 2006

Sorry for the intrusion.  I found the fonts settings in Firefox (it
was right under my nose), so please ignore my previous message with
regard to the fonts.

Still,  I'd like to know if there was anyone else whose tabs weren't
working right under Firefox 2.0 (package from the Edgy repository).

Thanks,
Cliff
*Happy With Firefox Once Again*