Edgy and flash

Md. Rashid ul Islam rashid786 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 09:31:04 UTC 2006

On Sunday 29 October 2006 09:23, Dion LeBlanc wrote:
> On Sunday 29 October 2006 06:34, Rashid ul Islam wrote:
> > > Messianic E-Cards.com
> > > http://www.messianicecards.com/
> >
> > Hmm, OK. Xurxo is right, Edgy is no where near as stable as Dapper,
> > but thats to be expected.
> >
> > -Rashid
>
>  Why ?  It's in relaease, unstable is for testing.

I guess thats something you're gonna have to take up with the developers ;)

Dapper Drake was meant to be the Long Term Suppoer (LTS) version of Ubuntu for
users who want stability (businesses, servers, me :D) Thats exactly what
Dapper was, very stable (thats why they added the extra 2 months of
development). Edgy is the complete opposite of Dapper, it had a 2 month
REDUCED development cycle, and its name should give it away: Edgy. Its
bleeding edge, and pretty unstable (compared to Dapper)

I am gonna wait until Feisty Fawn to upgrade...till then, I'm sticking with
Dapper :)

Good "luck" ;)

-Rashid