Where is KDAR and KOPETE for edgy?

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 02:48:14 UTC 2006

On Saturday 28 October 2006 7:37 pm, marcus wrote:
> On Saturday 28 October 2006 21:56, Howard Coles Jr. wrote:
> > However, I was able to install kopete properly only after removing
> > the old one, and I can't install kdar because libdar3c2a is not
> > installable.
>
> You can always build it from source.
>
> Marcus

If I were going to do that I'd run gentoo.
Or, linux from scratch.

My point was someone has either left off a needed library, or something is
wrong in my apt database.

I took care of this issue by putting the dapper repos back into my
sources.list file. Apparently the same effort hasn't quite been put into the
edgy ones yet that was put into dapper.  And this is all understandable, edgy
hasn't been out that long, and has some pretty new stuff in it.

I think they've done much better with edgy than I ever could have.
I like it, so far.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.