Splitting view in Kspread

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 07:27:30 UTC 2006

On 22/10/06, Rob Blomquist <rob.blomquist at verizon.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 21 October 2006 06:51, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > How would one split the view in Kspread? Such that the A column and
> > the 1 row would allways show, no matter which cell I happened to be
> > viewing?
>
> I wouldn't use Kspread, I would use OpenOffice Calc. Kspread is not all that
> good IMHO, and it can be buggy and primitive.
>
> Rob

Kspread is much lighter than calc, which brings this machine to a
crawl. Also, OOo applications do not display properly on this machine
as they are GTK based and I have GTK set to mimick QT- which another
application of mine requires. Other GTK app display fine.

Dotan Cohen

http://hohah.com
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/google.html