Kate: spell check, HTMLtidy

marcus lists at wordit.com
Fri Oct 20 04:30:10 UTC 2006

On Thursday 19 October 2006 19:16, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> In the options for Kate, I do not see where I can choose a spellcheck
> engine. Can someone verify that this does in fact exist in the
> current version of Kate (2.5.5)?

It's working in Kate 2.5.2 on Dapper. When you spell check you can
select the language. I guess you need to install the aspell(?)
dictionary first.

I would like to know where KDE gets the language info from. I kept
searching in Kate, but it just worked. I must have set it somewhere
because my dictionary is different to the region settings.

Marcus