Backup solutions on Kubuntu

Thu Oct 19 03:26:23 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 12:56, .:M4y3.c0:. wrote:

No, not rsync by itself.
rdiff-backup is a great tool which simplifies rsync across multiple machines,
etc.

Also, with hard drives so cheap, what's wrong with just copying all files to
another partition? The partition info ITSELF is not the important thing, but
the data.

And if the guy is asking about backups, is it a good idea to move to a beta
system in any case?