adding a debian repository

Jeremy Anderson jeremy at jdli.net
Thu Oct 19 13:56:06 BST 2006

Thanks for the info.  I am still messed up here so I decided why not send the
link to help you help me... lol...

http://plutohome.com/support/index.php?section=packageDownload&pkid=119

It is the debian package at the very bottom that I am trying to get but
through a repository.

I am normally not this dumb but for some reason apt-get update keeps wanting
to put an extra /dist/ in there.