./configure problems (was: Installing X-development package)

Piero Ottuzzi piero.ottuzzi at omnys.it
Wed Oct 18 13:16:17 UTC 2006

Hi Dothan,

this is an iterative process... use the hints that were given before ;)
So now you need rra (you can see that in 'checking for
rra_matchmaker_replace_partnership in -lrra... no') and given it is looking
for -lrra you need a library called rra or similar:
apt-cache search rra | grep rra
gives you many canditates but the best one are:
librra0 - Library to deal with synchronisation with WinCE devices
librra0-dev - Library to deal with synchronisation with WinCE devices (dev
files)
librra0-tools - Library to deal with synchronisation with WinCE devices
(tools)

Hope this helps ;)

Bye
Piero

--
GPG KeyID: 84AE988E
Fingerprint: F0A0 CA2A 8D8F CC12 3F5E  C04C D8D5 9DC3 84AE 988E