Dvorak in KDE

Rob Blomquist rob.blomquist at verizon.net
Wed Oct 18 01:02:26 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 00:33, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> What source packages? KDE? I don't mind building from source, but from
> where can I aquire such source packages? I've googled to no avail.

I just queried Google with "linux dvorak keyboard" and found this:

http://www.geektimes.com/linux/sysadmin/software/ui/dvorak.html

Apparently nothing has to be installed, only modified. Check it out.

As to KDE with the keyboard, apparently it doesn't need to know. And there
appears to be no gui to configure it for KDE. As to Gnome, I don't know.

Rob

--
Mountlake Terrace, WA