./configure problems (was: Installing X-development package)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 07:31:29 UTC 2006

On 17/10/06, Henri Girard <henrigira at numericable.fr> wrote:
> libxres-dev
> libxres1
> libxtst-dev
> libxtst6
> Hope those are the missing ones
> Henri

Thanks, Henri, those are all installed already! xorg-dev and kde-devel
got me a bit further, but now I'm getting this:

checking for CeRapiInit in -lrapi... no
configure: error: Can't find RAPI library

However, searching for rapi led me to tens of packages. Instead of
testing them all, does anyone know if one of these are most likely
what I need:

libtext-wrapi18n-perl - internationalized substitute of Text::Wrap
libuniconf4.2 - C++ network libraries for rapid application development
libwvstreams4.2-base - C++ network libraries for rapid application development
libwvstreams4.2-extras - C++ network libraries for rapid application development
libhk-classes9 - C++ library for rapid development of database applications
librapi2 - Make RAPI calls to a WinCE device, runtime libraries
librapi2-dev - Make RAPI calls to a WinCE device, development libraries
librapi2-tools - Tools for talking to a WinCE machine from the command line
rapidsvn - A GUI client for subversion

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://song-lirics.com/