Installing X-development package

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:45:28 UTC 2006

When I try to ./configure syncekonnector I get this:
--snip--
checking for crt_externs.h... no
checking for _NSGetEnviron... no
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please
check your installation and add the correct paths!
dotancohen at ubuntu:~/Desktop/syncekonnector-0.3.2$

On the syncekonnector list, I was told that I must install the
X-development package. However, doing a search in apt-cache for
"development" returned hundreds of packages, even when grepping for
"x". And there is no x-development or xdevelopment. Does anybody know
the exact package name? Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/
http://song-lirics.com/