Re-setting KDM screen size

Carlos A. Carnero Delgado carloscarnero at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 18:42:55 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have installed a fair share of PCs with Dapper, using the alternate
installation CD. Believe it or not, I have never tried the Live one to
make installs. Well, last night I did it, and, unsurprisingly, it went
well.

I have a question, however. The Live CD installed using 1024x768,
which I promptly changed to 800x600 since this PC in question has a
rather small display. After I login KDE will switch to 800x600 as
told, but everytime I go back to KDM it snaps back to the original
installation setting of 1024 x 768.

How do I change KDM's screen size?

Best regards,
Carlos.
--
<nick> grah windows just crashed again, unstable crap.
<yukito> Windows isn't unstable, it's just spontaneous.