HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-one

SILVIU VLAD-NICULESCU sivl at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 14:27:56 BST 2006

Hi

I have HP All In One PSC 1510 which is the same with C3180 and it works excelent as printer and scanner also. HP have hplip software and you can find all what you need on this page

http://hplip.sourceforge.net/install/index.html

http://hplip.sourceforge.net/howtos/build.html

or here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hplip
you can download the software and then install using the "howto" from the above page.

I'm using KDE with another distro (SuSE 10.0) but this is for all Linux.

Cheers,

Silviu