KPilot losing data

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Fri Oct 13 15:59:27 UTC 2006

Since upgrading to KDE 3.5.5 I have had nothing but trouble with my Sony Clie
and KPilot.  I've tried creating events in my Clie's calendar, but when I
press the hotsync button, not only do the events not show up in Korganizer,
they disappear from my Clie, even though the KPilot's hotsync log shows that
it's synchronizing normally.  This even happens if I set KPilot to "Copy
handheld to PC".  This also happens with my "To do" entries.  Basically,
because of this, my calendar and my "to do" list have both been completely
wiped out.

I've blown away my .kde/share/apps/kpilot directory and let it be recreated,
and also reinstalled KPilot via apt-get.

I don't suppose anyone knows what this might be about and how to fix it?

Editor In Chief at Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)
Check out the Cthulhu Wiki: http://www.mossroot.com/cthulhuwiki
AIM: Buffalo2K / GTalk: underpope at gmail.com
Skype/Gizmo: underpope
"You can't trust your judgement when your imagination is out of focus."
		(Mark Twain)