Linksys USB Wireless-G WUSB54GC on Kunbuntu/Ubuntu

Bill Coker billcoker at eapps.com
Fri Oct 13 15:52:09 UTC 2006

Jeremy,

root at bill-laptop:/home/bill# lsusb
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 045e:0084 Microsoft Corp.
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

Currently I'm at work and did not bring the Linksys with me so it's not
hooked up atm. It shows 3 USB Host Controller
OHCI Host Controller (2) is the only one with a device which is my mouse
currently.

When I get home I will hook up the linksys and reply with the
information it provides.

Thanks so much for your assistance.